Sunset Superbowl respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce. We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit. In line with those guidelines, Sunset Superbowl would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service.
We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
Information collected by Sunset Superbowl
- Your contact information, including named individuals for administration, technical and billing issues. This information may include telephone, fax numbers and email addresses.
- Information about what services you have ordered from Sunset Superbowl.
- Information about what services you have enquired.
- Your interest in receiving Sunset Superbowl email newsletters.
- Correspondance between you and Sunset Superbowl.
- A contact management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees.
- Encrypted credit card details.
- Your interaction with our websites.
What Sunset Superbowl does with your information
- We DO NOT make your personal information available to third parties.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties (e.g. "we have 20,000 clients who are SMEs").
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues.
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service.
- We access historic correspondance and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sunset Superbowl.
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business.