Casual Pinspotter Machinery Technicians
We require a Casual Pinspotter Machinery Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be required for an immediate start and will be required to work up to 20 hours per week. Semi-retired and mature-aged applicants are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant’s duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth & continued operation of pinspotter machinery by trouble-shooting machine stoppages as they arise & returning the machine back into operation in a timely manner.
- Completing daily tasks such as cleaning & preventative maintenance practices.
- Completing miscellaneous facility maintenance tasks as required by the Technical Services Manager or Centre Management.
- Assisting to clean the centre and it’s equipment regularly to adhere to COVID-Safe Industry Plans.
The successful applicant will have the following skills & attributes:
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised.
- Flexibly & reliably work a rotating roster including nights & weekends.
- Work calmly and effectively in a busy environment.
- Medium level of technical aptitude & problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to operate our industry-specific computer software.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting & working in tight spaces is required.
- Ability to obtain COVID-Safe training certifications.
Although full training will be provided to the successful applicant, applicants with previous technical experience and tenpin bowling knowledge are preferred.
EMAIL applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday, 1st April 2021