Casual Bistro Attendants
We require Casual Bistro Attendants to join our team. Successful candidates will be required for an immediate start. Persons appointed to these roles will be required to work up to 12 hours per week. School-aged applicants or recent school-leavers are encouraged to apply.
The successful applicants will be required to:
- Provide point-of-sale service which will include providing customers with food and beverages as well as taking orders for our short-order cooks.
- Make basic beverages such as milkshakes, thickshakes, Slush Puppies and espresso coffee.
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality with exceptional presentation.
- Flexibly & reliably work a rotating roster including nights & weekends.
- Work calmly and effectively in busy environments.
- Collect, wash, dry and restock cutlery and crockery.
- Restock fridges and displays.
- Show exceptional cash handling skills.
- Have a minimum of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to operate our industry-specific computer software.
- Hold or be able to obtain Queensland RSA, Blue Card, COVID-Safe and General Food Handling qualifications.
- Clean the centre and it’s equipment regularly to adhere to COVID-Safe Industry Plans.
Previous hospitality experience, particularly in a fast-food or café environment, would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided to the successful applicants.
APPLY WITHIN or
EMAIL applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 11th December 2020